Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas from the Bowens!

Man! Love is such a crazy thing!  I try describing it in one way and then realize it is something else also!  When I think of Christmas, I think of love. 
Now for the less serious....
Our first Christmas together!  Whoot!  We're definitely enjoying it!  Take care everybody!

         On our way to go find us a tree!

     Found a tree farm right down the road!

So our new tradition is to flip a coin to see what our dinner will be the night of the Christmas tree-picking!

Heads =pizza and tails=Chinese food ... Pizza it is! We are always going to use this half dollar to do the official flip

Pizza from Peace, Love & Pizza ... BEST PIZZA I HAVE EVER HAD. seriously.

BEST WINE I HAVE EVER HAD. Thanks to our friend Ruben!!

                    Awesome dinner :)

     The tree! (Not completed but still great)








No comments:

Post a Comment